Thursday 24 November 2016

JOUNERY TO SELF DISCOVERY IS ONE ALREADY

Tags


YAAAY!!!....I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF BECAUSE JOURNEY TO SELF DISCOVERY BLOG IS ONE ALREADY.......Am dancing right now.
i started this journey on the 16th of November 2015,if i were to count my achievements, then  my next 10 posts would be on that.
This blog gets better each day and am thankful to everyone who has supported me in one way or the other. 

few days before this blog clocked 1, I sat down asked myself some pertinent questions, such as;
  1. WHAT IS (ARE) REASON(S) FOR STARTING THIS BLOG INITIALLY
  2. AM I ON COURSE?
  3. DO MY ACTIVITIES REFLECT THE BLOG NAME AT ALL?
  4. IS IT IN ANYWAY IMPACTING LIVES?  and many more..
 I answered them all, which brings me to my
NICHE:A little history about myself, i am a very timid lady.However, over the years,i have spent so much time with myself which has led to the discovery of some giant/major qualities that i possess. With that knowledge,am coming out from the shell if timidity to contribute my quota, to make the world a better place in my own way.
therefore, activities will include motivational (video/text) posts and generally things i love doing like cooking,e.t.c.
ALL ABOUT KITCHEN:
This series is divided into two parts;cooking and general maintenance of the kitchen.
COOKING (COOK WITH YOMI):I'll be coking and discussing cooking at the same time,revealing the secret to every home-made meals you can try in your own kitchen with condiments that are available in every local market and the best part is thay are going to be meals that can be made on a very low budget yet nutritious and delicious...is your mouth salivating already???? lol.
GENERAL KITCHEN MAINTENANCE:yes its about keeping your kitchen tidy with everything in its place.

I looking forward to celebrating many more anniversary of this blog with you.
                                                                                             THANK YOU 



  








 
 

2 comments

Yaaayyyy. WE are 1 already. Can't wait for the cooking guide, really need that. CONGRATS


EmoticonEmoticon